Search This Blog

Monday, October 09, 2006

Death Toll

Tis the season. Now that it has begun to get cold at night, I have visitors in my basement again. So I thought I'd use the blog to publish my seasonal death toll. Sort of the same way the media tracks murders in the cities. So here goes.

10-3-06 - dead mouse found in hallway to bedrooms. Cause of death: predator, probably house cat. Victim found face up - likely posed by murderer to look like a break-in gone awry. Status: under investigation, low likelihood of being solved due to apathy.

10-8-06 - 2 dead mice found in basement. Cause of death: sudden blunt trauma to heads. Victims found with heads crushed and stuck in Better Mousetrap brand mouse traps. Status: closed.

Keep watching for further updates.

2 comments:

Jo Jo Fat Stuff said...

Should your hometown be renamed to Murder-kins. Lame reference to Minneapolis aka Murder-apolis.........

Phil from Minnetonka said...

No, I think "Murder-tonka".