Search This Blog

Monday, October 08, 2007

One Less Pristine Tooth

A quick note - I had a cavity filled today. I'm not a huge fan of Novocain, that's for sure. I gave blood last Saturday. It took 8 minutes and 5 seconds (they time you now, for some reason). I swear that the Novocain needle was in my gum longer than than the bloodletting needle. [Insert bone rattling shiver here.]

You know what else I hate? My plaque-infested tooth didn't hurt when I woke up this morning. However, now that it contains a white, plastic filling, it's actually kind of sore. Pretty hard to explain to the kids why they should have their cavities filled if it only creates pain for them in a place there wasn't pain before.

1 comment:

Jo Jo Fat Stuff said...

Come on.... we are hanging here.... What's the current count for the "Better mouse trap" vs. "Mice". Also, a little teaser about the Annual Non-Denominational Newsletter.... Come on.... Really.... Get typing! NOW!!!!