Search This Blog

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Cool Web Sites - First Edition

In what I believe will be the first in a series...

Who doesn't have a bevy of cool sites? Here are some odd ones that I've collected over time:

1. Animated Knots by Grog - nifty animation showing how to tie any knot imaginable.
2. Google Voyeur Heaven - this is not what you think it is. Put another way, it's a great tool if used for good purposes. I use it to find music. Really. It really allows you to prey on the weaker-minded webmasters out there. (There's a long and technical explanation that I won't bore you with.)
3. J-Walk Blog - my favorite blog. "Stuff that may or may not interest you."
4. Bandwidth Meter - tells you what speed you're really getting from your ISP. A handy tool when things slow down for no apparent reason.
5. A Handbook of Rhetorical Devices - something anyone who writes should know.
6. Perfect Pizza Recipe I've eaten and made lots of pizza. This site is the recipe I've stuck with.

That'll have to do for tonight. Feel free to share some of yours as well.

Phil

No comments: